Lady Of The Deep – Jacques de Vos
Record Italian freediver Linda Paganelli, ascending in front of one of the caves in the Ras Mohammed National Park just south of Sharm el-Sheikh.
This cave when viewed from inside revealed the silhouette of a lady from the Victorian era. Look closely…she is wearing a wide dress, a hat and has one arm on her hip (the other holding a purse).
Ras Mohammad national park is considered to be one of the best dive locations in the world. It is situated at the southern most tip of the Sinai Peninsula, with the Gulf of Suez on the west and the Gulf of Aqaba to the east.
Location: Ras Mohammed National Park, South Sinai, Egypt.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- The End Of Whale Watching In Northern Norway?
- BOMBERG Bolt 68 Chronograph Review
- 5DmkIII Uncompressed Video Underwater
- Linde Werdelin Oktopus Carbon – Green Review
- Boxy Fancy Brick Watch Winder Review
- ORIS Force Recon GMT
- Schöfferhofer Weizen Campaign & Commercial
- Borealis Seahawk 1500 Review
- Underwater Seascape Photography
- Featured Image – Five Hours On One Breath (Freediver & Green Turtle)
- Dive Watch vs Dive Computer
- Video – Complementing Your Photography
- Underwater Footage For Licensing
- Freediving Magazine – Issue 3
- Featured: Digital Camera Magazine with Jacques de Vos