Filamented Devilfish – Red Sea
The filamented devilfish uses free pectoral rays to ‘walk’ on the bottom and flashes its brightly coloured fins as a warning with its spines being highly venomous.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- The End Of Whale Watching In Northern Norway?
- BOMBERG Bolt 68 Chronograph Review
- 5DmkIII Uncompressed Video Underwater
- Linde Werdelin Oktopus Carbon – Green Review
- Boxy Fancy Brick Watch Winder Review
- ORIS Force Recon GMT
- Schöfferhofer Weizen Campaign & Commercial
- Borealis Seahawk 1500 Review
- Underwater Seascape Photography
- Featured Image – Five Hours On One Breath (Freediver & Green Turtle)
- Dive Watch vs Dive Computer
- Video – Complementing Your Photography
- Underwater Footage For Licensing
- Freediving Magazine – Issue 3
- Featured: Digital Camera Magazine with Jacques de Vos